THESE TERMS SET FORTH LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND ALL USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, (2) YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD, AND (3) YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THE TERMS. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES.
NOTE REGARDING DISPUTE RESOLUTION: THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE ANY AND ALL DISPUTES THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN US. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND FURTHER GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO SUE ON BEHALF OF A CLASS, THESE TERMS ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
THE SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH CUSTOMERS CAN ORDER FOOD PRODUCTS FOR PICK-UP FROM PROVIDERS IN THEIR AREA. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT KWIKDISH IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN PROVIDERS AND CUSTOMERS, NOR ARE WE AN AGENT OR INSURER. KWIKDISH HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF PROVIDERS, CUSTOMERS, OR OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, “USERS”) AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
d. ARBITRATION NOTICE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
3. How the Services Work
a. The Services can be used to facilitate the listing, purchase, and pick-up of various food products (“Food Products”) prepared by Providers. Providers create listings on our Services, offering their Food Products for purchase (each a “Listing”). You may view some of the Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Services; however, if you wish to purchase, or create Listing, you must first register to create an Account (defined below).
b. As stated above, KwikDish LLC makes available an online platform or marketplace with related technology for Customers and Providers to meet online and arrange for purchases of Food Products directly with each other. KwikDish LLC is not an owner or operator of any kitchen where Food Products are prepared, nor is it an employer of any Providers. Unless explicitly specified otherwise on our Site, our responsibilities are limited to: (i) facilitating the availability of the Site and Services and (ii) serving as the limited payment collection agent of each Provider for the purpose of accepting payments from Customers on behalf of the Provider.
c. PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SITE AND OTHER SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE CUSTOMERS AND PROVIDERS TO CONNECTAND ORDERFOOD PRODUCTS DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER. KWIKDISH CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS, OR THE CONDITION, LEGALITY, SAFETY, QUALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY FOOD PRODUCTS. KWIKDISH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LISTINGS AND FOOD PRODUCTS. ACCORDINGLY, ANY ORDERS WILL BE MADE OR ACCEPTED AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
4. Registration. To place orders for Food Products provided by Providers (“Orders”) or create a Listing, you must register for an account on the Services (an “Account”) with your email address, mobile phone number and/or log in through your Facebook or other social media accounts. By using the Services through your Facebook or other social media accounts, you permit us to access certain information from such account for use by the Services. You may control the amount of information that is accessible to us by adjusting your account settings on the social media site. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not: (i) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without their permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services (including any changes to or revocation of any licenses from state or local authorities), breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You have the ability to delete your Account, either directly on the Services or through a request made to us.
a. Users who have registered to be Providers may create Listings. To register to be a Provider, please email us at email@example.com or click here . The registration process requires you to provide certain information about yourself and complete our Provider verification process, which will be described in further detail during the registration process. Listings will be made available via the Services to all registered users of KwikDish. Users will be able to view menus and place Orders via the Services based upon the information provided in your Listing. As a provider, you understand and agree that once your Listing is made available to KwikDish users via the Services, the prices of the Food Products ordered may not be altered.
c. You understand and agree that KwikDish does not act as an insurer or as a contracting agent for you as a Provider. If a Customer requests a Food Product from you, KwikDish is not a party to any agreement you may enter into with such Customer. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Provider, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and those of your agents.
a. You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that KwikDish has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to KwikDish a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner it deems appropriate, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights.
7. No Endorsement.
b. By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular User(s) or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from, KwikDish with respect to such actions or omissions. This limitation does not apply to a claim by a Provider against KwikDish regarding the remittance of payments received from a Customer by KwikDish on behalf of a Provider, which are instead subject to the limitations described in the section below entitled “Limitation of Liability”.
b. User Content. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by Users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
c. Notices and Restrictions . The Services may contain Content provided by us, our partners or Users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
e. License Grant. By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Site, the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds), and including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You also hereby do and shall grant each User of the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our Users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
9. Rules of Conduct.
b. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Content, that:
i. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
ii. you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
iii. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
iv. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
v. contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
vi. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
vii. includes anyone else’s personal information, including identification documents or sensitive financial information.
c. In addition, but without limiting the foregoing, you shall not (directly or indirectly):
i. register for more than one Account or register for an Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
ii. contact a Provider for any purpose other than asking a question related to an Order or such Provider’s provision of Food Products through the Services, such as that Provider’s Listings;
iii. contact a Customer for any purpose other than asking a question related to an Order or such Customer’s use of the Services;
iv. when acting as a Customer or otherwise, recruit or otherwise solicit any Provider or other Users to join third party services or websites that are competitive to KwikDish without KwikDish’s prior written approval;
v. use the Services to find a Provider or Customer and then complete an Order or similar transaction independent of the Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay Service Fees for KwikDish’s provision of the Services;
vi. as a Provider, submit any Listing with a false or misleading price, ingredient, nutrition or food preparation information, or submit any Listing with any commitments, including prices, that you do not intend to honor;
d. You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
e. You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
10. Third Party Services. The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
11. Payments and Billing.
a. Overview of Fees & Tokens . The fees for each meal consists of Service Fees and the Order Fees (each as defined below, collectively the “Total Fees”). Where applicable, taxes and other fees may be charged in addition to any component of the Total Fees. The Provider will be paid “Net Fees,” which herein is defined as Order Fees minus Service Fees and other fees or taxes, where applicable.
i. Order Fees: The amounts due and payable by a Customer solely relating to purchasing a meal from Providers’ Food Products are the “Order Fee”. The Provider, and not KwikDish, determines the cost for a meal which is translated to a token amount. The number of tokens in a Meal Plan determines the Order Fees for a particular Meal Plan. The Customer’s account will be credited with the appropriate token amount when a Meal Plan is purchased, and tokens will be withdrawn from Customer’s account and credited to the Provider’s account once a meal has been purchased by a Customer.
ii. Service Fees. KwikDish collects service fees (“Service Fees”), is a service charge amounting to a percentage of the Order Fee, collected from the Providers and Customers. The Service fee is displayed as a separate line item when a Customer purchases a Meal Plan. Except as otherwise provided herein, Service Fees are non-refundable.
KwikDish will collect the Total Tokens accumulated by a Provider from Sunday through Saturday and will initiate payment on Monday to the Provider for Net Fees. Funds will be disbursed to the Provider’s preferred payout method (Stripe, Inc, direct deposit or another payment method as described in the Services) with actual disbursement day varying depending on holidays and 3rd party payment platforms.
Appointment of KwikDish
as Payment Agent for Providers
. Each Provider hereby appoints KwikDish as
the Provider’s limited agent solely for the purpose of collecting payments made
by Customers on behalf of the Provider. Each Provider agrees that payment made
by a Customer to KwikDish shall be considered the same as a payment made to the
Provider (assuming Net Fees) and the Provider will make its Food Products
available to Customer in the agreed upon manner as if the Provider has received
the Order Fees. In accepting appointment as the limited authorized agent of the
Provider, KwikDish assumes no liability for any acts or omissions of the Provider.
KwikDish uses Stripe for payment processing services. By using the Stripe payment processing services you agree to the Stripe Payment Services Agreement , and the Financial Services Terms agreement .
c. Customer Acceptance of KwikDish as Payment Agent for Providers .
Providers, not KwikDish, are solely responsible for honoring any confirmed Orders. If you, as a Customer, choose to enter into a transaction with a Provider, you agree and understand that you will be required to enter into an agreement with the Provider and you agree to accept any terms, conditions, rules and restrictions imposed by the Provider. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not KwikDish, are responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that KwikDish is not a party to such agreements, and that, with the exception of its payment obligations hereunder, KwikDish disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements. You acknowledge and agree that, notwithstanding the fact that KwikDish is not a party to the agreement between you and the Provider, KwikDish acts as the Provider’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Provider. Upon your payment of amounts to KwikDish which are due to the Provider, your payment obligation to the Provider for such amounts is extinguished, and KwikDish is responsible for remitting such amounts, less KwikDish’s Fees, to the Provider. If KwikDish does not remit any such amounts to a Provider, such Provider will have recourse only against KwikDish.
d. Customer Billing.
1. The Site enables Providers to connect with Customers. Since each Provider is solely responsible for all out-of-pocket costs involved with servicing the Customer, the Site enables Providers to set a token amount for each listing. Each Customer will pay through tokens, which will be transferred to the Provider. By placing an order with a Provider and not cancelling before the cutoff time ( 10 AM on the day of order pick-up ), you agree that your account will be deducted the number of tokens assigned to the order by the Provider. A portion of your Meal Plan cost may be remitted to cover any KwikDish fees, with the Net Fees paid to the Providers. Meal Plans are non-refundable.
2. KwikDish Fees. Joining the Site & creating an Account is free for Customers. KwikDish does, however, charge a fee to Providers for using the Services. The fees KwikDish charges Providers are currently linked to the type of meal provided, which we may change from time to time. Changes to those schedules are effective after we provide you with at least thirty (30) days' notice by posting the changes on the Site. KwikDish may choose to temporarily change the fees, waive the fees or offer discounts for the Services, promotional events or new services (“Discounts”), which may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
3. Mobile Text Message and Email Terms. The following terms apply to everyone who signs up to receive one or more SMS or MMS message and/or messages from KwikDish or sends us messages via SMS or MMS. By agreeing to the Service Agreement you claim responsibility for any applicable message or data fees.
1. When you sign up for KwikDish's SMS list, email or RSVP for lunch pick-up, you are expressly consenting to receive text messages and/or emails on behalf of KwikDish, containing information about upcoming Events or Events that you have RSVP’ed to attend, in the following manner (the “Text and Email Services”):
2. If you are a Provider you will receive a text and/or email message notifying you each time the menu should be set.
3. If you are a Customer or potential Customer, you will receive a text and/or email message notifying you of information regarding when the kitchen is open and/or your orders as well as pickup information.
4. If you signed up for our SMS and email list, you will receive text and/or email messages weekly (undefined number of times) notifying you of upcoming Events.
5. You may opt out of the Text Services at any time by disabling the feature on your profile.
5. We may now or in the future use a third-party payment processor (“Payment Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on the Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor. You agree to pay us, through our Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any Orders placed through your Account in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your Payment Method. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through our Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Account upon demand. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELLED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE THROUGH THE SERVICES OR BY EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org . IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY ORDERS UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR PAID SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
e. Auto Renew. Meal Plans are automatically set to renew after a 30-day cycle, with unused tokens carried over to the next 30-day cycle period. A Customer may also change their Meal Plan mid-cycle to go into effect following the current 30-day cycle. However, if auto-renew is disabled, which the Customer has the capability to do within their profile settings, and there is an interruption (herein defined as a 1 day lag) between Meal Plans, the Customer’s previously unused tokens will expire and become unredeemable upon completion of the last contiguous 30-day cycle.
f. Cancellation and Refunds . Confirmed Meal Plan Orders may not be canceled by Customers or Providers. Orders are considered Confirmed upon closing of the ordering period. If a Provider has canceled or failed to deliver a Confirmed Order and you, as a Customer, have not received an email or other communication from KwikDish, please contact KwikDish at email@example.com.
12. KwikDish Guarantee
a. KwikDish may provide MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS with certain guarantees under a third-party insurance coverage purchased by KwikDish for MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS if a CUSTOMER suffers some type of damage during meal-pick-up. KwikDish Guarantee is subject to certain conditions, limitations, and exclusions, which are set out in the third-party insurance policy obtained for covering the KwikDish Guarantee. The HOME COOK PROVIDER should understand the conditions, limitations and exclusions of the KwikDish Guarantee. If you have questions regarding a situation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
b. More on KwikDish Guarantee: Although, it is unlikely that any of our MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS will experience any issues, we understand the need for protection and peace of mind. The KwikDish Guarantee protects MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS up to $250,000 in liability insurance under a third-party insurance provider in the rare event a customer suffers some type of damage during lunch pick-up (subject to certain terms and conditions as listed below).
c. What does the KwikDish Guarantee cover? The KwikDish Guarantee provides protection to MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS for up to $250,000 in damages to cover third party claims in the rare event a customer suffers certain damages while picking up a KwikDish meal at the MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDER's place of residence or preferred pick-up location. The KwikDish Guarantee is subject to certain conditions, limitations, and exclusions, which are set out in the Third-Party Insurance Policy KwikDish has obtained for covering the KwikDish Guarantee. If you have questions regarding a situation, please email us at email@example.com . MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS seeking payment under the KwikDish Guarantee agree to cooperate with KwikDish and its insurers, including providing documentation of the damage they're claiming and agreeing to an inspection in the rare case it may be necessary. Furthermore, in order to be eligible for payment, MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS must notify KwikDish immediately upon MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDER becoming aware of the occurrence of an event for which the HOME COOK PROVIDER is seeking coverage.
d. What does the KwikDish Guarantee not cover? The KwikDish Guarantee is intended for MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDERS and does not cover RESTAURANT PROVIDERS. The KwikDish Guarantee should not be considered a replacement or stand-in for homeowners’ insurance. The KwikDish insurance guarantee is not intended to, nor will it replace the MICRO KITCHEN’s civil liability insurance. As mentioned above the KwikDish Guarantee is subject to certain conditions, limitations, and exclusions, including regarding the extent of actual coverage and the type of damage covered. The KwikDish Guarantee only covers third party damages and does not cover any damage to the MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDER or MICRO KITCHEN PROVIDER's property. HOME COOK PROVIDERS may want to secure or remove valuables when receiving CUSTOMERS during pick-up time and may want to consider independent insurance to cover such items. The KwikDish Guarantee primarily covers a CUSTOMER’S health-related illness or injury associated with on-premise pick-up and consumption of meal items but does not cover pure monetary damages . In the event of a problem, you are welcome to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly.
13. Referral Program
b. New CUSTOMERS or New PROVIDERS refers to any individuals or establishment that has not used our Service or created a profile in KwikDish in the past. Any referral credit potentially earned by an existing CUSTOMER or existing PROVIDER occurs only in the instance where a new CUSTOMER purchases a Meal Plan or a new PROVIDER sells a meal on the KwikDish platform within a specified time frame.
c. Referral and promotion programs are subject to change and KwikDish is not obligated to notify others when changes occur. The amount of credit awarded is subject to change depending on the referrals and promotions at any given time. All referral credits earned are subject to verification for authenticity, uniqueness and accuracy and are awarded once approved by KwikDish. Each New CUSTOMER or New PROVIDER may result in a 1 time referral credit and, thereafter, are considered CUSTOMERS OR PROVIDERS, respectively.
d. CUSTOMERS and PROVIDERS may only redeem their referral credits during the next Meal Plan cycle. Referral credits may only be consumed through purchase of a Meal Plan and the credits used must be less than or equal to the cost of the Meal Plan purchased. In the case where referral credits surpass the cost of the Meal Plan, the remaining credits will be used in subsequent Meal Plan renewals . However, if there is over a one day lag between Meal Plan purchase for CUSTOMERS or over 1 month separation for when a PROVIDER sells a Meal Plan order, previously existing referral credits will expire .
e. A Referral code is subject to changing periodically. The timing is determined by KwikDish and expired referral codes are not eligible for receiving referral credit.
f. If a CUSTOMER or PROVIDER refers a potential NEW CUSTOMER or a NEW PROVIDER, the potential NEW CUSTOMER or NEW PROVIDER must sign up and purchase their first meal plan or accept their first customer within 30 days from the first time the CUSTOMER or PROVIDER referred the potential NEW CUSTOMER and NEW PROVIDER.
14. KwikDish Tokens
a. Tokens are designed to keep pricing simple on KwikDish. Customers purchase Meal Plans, exchanging a monetary amount (in USD) set by KwikDish for a known number of tokens, which are to be used to purchase Meal Plan Orders within a 30-day cycle. PROVIDERS select the token amount for dishes they sell on the KwikDish platform. CUSTOMERS accounts are debited the token amount for an order upon confirmation of the order. PROVIDERS are credited the token amount for an order upon confirmation of delivery to CUSTOMERS. Our CUSTOMERS may purchase more than one dish per Meal Plan Order as long as they have tokens available to fulfill that order.
b. Do tokens expire?
If a CUSTOMER has tokens remaining before the end of the 30-day cycle, CUSTOMERS can share them with friends, family and/or colleagues before the plan expires, or transfer tokens over to the next 30-day period only if another new Meal Plan is purchased without disruption month-to-month. In such case, KwikDish will combine the new tokens purchased with the previous month’s balance. If there is a lapse of time between the purchase of Meal Plans and if a CUSTOMER does not renew the Meal Plan, the tokens will expire unused. There is no refund available on unused Meal Plan tokens.
16. Warranty Disclaimer.
a. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE SERVICES YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT KWIKDISH DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND, QUALITY OR FOOD SAFETY CHECKS OR MAKE OTHER INQUIRIES ABOUT ANY USER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROVIDERS, BUT MAY DO SO IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
b. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM KWIKDISH OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, CREATES ANY WARRANTY THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
c. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY PROVIDERS OR CUSTOMERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT KWIKDISH DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OR TO REVIEW OR VISIT ANY PREPARATION SITES FOR FOOD PRODUCTS THAT ARE USED BY PROVIDERS. KWIKDISH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES THEY PROVIDE THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CUSTOMERS AND PROVIDERS. NOTWITHSTANDING KWIKDISH’S APPOINTMENT AS THE LIMITED AGENT OF THE PROVIDERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCEPTING PAYMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS ON BEHALF OF THE PROVIDERS, KWIKDISH EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
d. WE HAVE NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU. You acknowledge that KwikDish has no duty to take any action regarding:
i. which Users access the Services;
ii. what Content you access via the Services, what Food Products you produce or order, or any other contact you may have with other Users; or
iii. how you may interpret or use the Content or interact with other Users.
e. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content or Food Products through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content or Food Products contained in, accessed through, or delivered as a result of the Services.
f. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. KWIKDISH MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY LISTINGS, FOOD PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES OR CONTENT OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
18. Limitation of Liability . IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, NOR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF the greater of (A) fees paid to us for the particular Services during the immediately previous three (3) month period or (B) $500.00.
19. ARBITRATION CLAUSE & CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
b. Severability. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
b. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
Contact . You may contact us at the following address: 501 Silverside Road, Suite 105 Wilmington, DE 19809